Popular Posts

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm back!

It's been a long, LONG time.. I know! But I'm getting back on my track after a long, hard turn.

So, this is what I am going to do to help myself lose these unsightly pounds:
I am going to limit myself to a 1,300 calorie a day diet, and maybe I will be able to start hitting the gym in about a month or too.

Did you know that adding exercise to your routine, especially in the begining can help you lose about 10-12 pounds a month?! (That is if it's for 45 minutes of moderate to intense cardio)


That's food for thought.

Here are some recipe ideas!

 

Farmers' Market Egg Sandwich

Prepare 1 egg, omelet-style, in 1 teaspoon olive oil with 2 minced sun-dried tomato halves. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste, and place between 2 slices whole-grain toast.

Serve with 1 1/2 ounces soft goat cheese, 1 cup loosely packed fresh baby arugula or other leafy greens, 4 thin slices zucchini, and a squirt of fresh lemon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment